Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Morning with Ebenezer

FEAR NOT

Fear not [there is nothing to fear], for I am with you; do not look around you in terror and be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen and harden you to difficulties, yes, I will help you; yes, I will hold you up and retain you with My [victorious] right hand of rightness and justice.

Isaiah 41:10 AMP

I remember some years ago, I gave the above verse to one of my relatives who wanted to go back to school. He wanted to finish his high school education and then go to college. He had no money during that time and the person who used to support him had just told him that he will no longer be able to support him because he was not well financially. When he told me the whole situation, I encouraged him not to fear; because God was going to provide a way for him and he will finish his Bachelor Degree one day.

Two years later, he came to me and told me that he was preparing to finish his high school education and soon he will be going to University. He said that person who was supporting before, called and asked if he can support him again because his finances was stable this time. To make the long story short, this brother finished high school and went straight to one of the leading University in our country and he finished his Bachelor Degree two years ago, Glory to God!

The word fear not is mentioned 365 times in the Bible. Each ''fear not'' is representing one day in a year, it means in each new day there is a fear not for you. No matter what you will be facing in that particular day, God has prepared the fear not for you in advance, Hallelujah! This makes all the children of God to walk with boldness while knowing that all things are under God's control.

This morning, I have a word for you. Fear not, when the enemy comes to you like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him, Isaiah 59:19b. When the enemy tries to strike you with diseases the Lord will come with his total healing; when the enemy comes to take away the peace in you by bringing people who will offend you, my Bible declares, ''Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.''[Psalm 119:165]

You don't need to fear who will be your husband or wife; God has prepared one for you since the day you were born [Genesis 24:1-67, Proverbs 19:14]. You don't need to fear what tomorrow will look like because God has already been there! God is Alpha and Omega, who declares the end before the beginning may His name be praised, Amen and amen! Fear not, God is in control over your life; the enemy and his hosts has no chance to harm in anyhow if you will submit your life to Jesus today.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Heavenly Father, I thank You for your Word. I refuse to live under any kind of fear in my life, help me to walk in boldness and assurance that your Word is true. Give me peace which surpasses all understanding that my life may be used as the tool of your praise among the nations of this world. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment