Thursday, January 3, 2013

Morning with Ebenezer

CHANGE YOUR APPROACH

Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.

1 Peter 4:8 NIV

My friend of mine told me this touching story, he said at his work place. There was a deaf person who couldn't talk or hear but he was able to understand others through sign language and write.People in that place ignored him because they couldn't understand him well. That friend of mine approached him with love and wrote in his smart phone that he wanted to be his friend. That guy was very happy and responded steadily and from that day up to date, they are good friends.

The only tool which this friend of mine used was love. Love speaks for itself, love is a language which everyone of us can hear and understand. You can't stop love, it is as strong as death itself(Songs 8:6). That's why when we die in this mortal body, we will rise again in the immortal one in the day of the Lord. It can enter into the prison cells, and set people free from sins. It can enter into the synagogues of Satan, and deliver people from bondages.It has the power to heal all 39 kinds of diseases. This is love, and Jesus is love.

You may be facing difficulties dealing with some people in your life.After a lot of trying, you just concluded that your blood do not much! And hence you have moved on but still there is a part of you, which demand you to walk one extra mile to improve your relationships with some people.You have asked yourself why it is so difficult to get along with these people? Am I a bad person? Or I don't have enough God's presence in me? What's wrong here?

This morning, I have a word for you! That you need to change your approach. You need to have an approach of love, you need to add love in every broken relationship which you have. Love will teach you to forgive, love will teach you to let go, love will teach you to have hope and to trust people near you. Love will teach you to let God be the judge between you and your enemies.

I have proved for years now, that love conquers all.Love can win anybody, from anywhere having any kind of background for Christ.Love can change you, and change all who surround you. Choosing love over hatred, is the same like choosing life over death. Jesus is love, choose him today, and he will change your life and it won't be like that of everyday.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Heavenly Father, I thank You for your Word. Lord I'm asking that You may help me to develop the love approach in me, that I may be able to win all people who come in my life for Christ. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment