Thursday, January 31, 2013

Morning with Ebenezer

GOD OF IMPOSSIBLE

For nothing is impossible with God.

Luke 1:37 NLT

It is believed that Elisabeth, the mother of John the Baptist was 88 years old, when she bore John. The angel came to Mary who was a virgin, believed to be 12 or 13 years old. He said, she will have a son by the power of the Holy Spirit and his name will be Jesus.Then he added that, her cousin Elizabeth has become pregnant in her old age. The one who people used to say she was barren, but she has conceived a son and she was in her sixth month.  For nothing is impossible with God. [Luke 1:26-38]

God has been going against human expectations, knowledge and understanding since the beginning of this world. He took a man, Abraham from Ur of Chaldeans which is modern day Iraq and made him a father of many nations. He has been rising those who were counted as slaves to become kings, He lifts the poor from the dust, and the needy from the garbage dump. He sets them among princes, even the princes of his own people! He gives the childless woman a family, making her a happy mother. What a mighty God we save![Psalm 113:7-9]

Most of us when we hear and look God, we see Him as someone who is very far from our normal lives and daily chaos. That's why, when we commit sins, we dare to do them in darkness thinking that no one will be able to to see us! But we forget that darkness is not dark to Him, and the night is bright as the light of a day, darkness and light are the same before God, Psalm 139:12. He is big enough to fill the whole universe but also is small enough to live inside our hearts.

This morning, I want to remind you about the God who does the impossible. God who transforms water to wine, and the miracle is this, that wine will never become water again. The God who heals the broken hearted, the God deliver the righteous from all their struggles. The God of Jesus Christ, God who I serve, He has never failed me and I know, that the devil knows, that I know, that he knows God will never forsake me.

What seems to be impossible to you this morning? Are bills giving you a headache? That boss who makes you to be uncomfortable? Struggling with a disobedient child? Broken marriage or relationship? My God is able to do the impossible in your situation if you will choose to trust Him today. Stretch your faith, and believe for whatsoever you want Him to do in your life, and you will come back with the testimony.Shalom!

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Heavenly Father, I thank You for your Word. Lord please forgive me for where I doubted You. Help me to put my faith in your Word, that nothing is impossible to You. I remove the mountain which is before me in Jesus name, I declare and decree it's done! In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment