Monday, August 31, 2015

Morning with Ebenezer

PURPOSE WILL STAND

I make known the end from the beginning,
from ancient times, what is still to come.
I say, ‘My purpose will stand,
and I will do all that I please.’

Isaiah 46:10 NIV

The first time I ready and understood this Scripture I was so happy to know that my life was written even before I was born. God wrote everything and set all things before He allowed me to come on this earth. He knew my end before I was formed in my mother's womb in other words nothing that has happened in my life so far is by accident.

God knew I was coming and He prepared the suitable provisions for me. He knew where I will stay, what I will become, who I will associate with, and which path of life I will take to fulfill my destiny in this life. He knew that He is sending me to the world that is full of temptations, wickedness, and sin. He knew no matter what I will face, He will still be there to help me overcome everything.

You may be facing many difficult things right now. Maybe you think you will never mount up to anything important in this life. Maybe every time you think about your past, you don't picture yourself to be important person one day. Maybe you came from a poor family and you think that you will die poor just like your parents, grand parents and great grand parents.

This morning, I want you to know that the purpose of the Lord will stand in your life. King Solomon says, "Many are the plans in a person’s heart, but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails, Proverbs 19:21."God will not allow you to see the grave without fulfilling the purpose He had for you since the foundation of this world.

Start this week with with a positive attitude that God will help you to overcome no matter what you are going through in life. You were not born by accident there is purpose for you in this life. There is a reason why you are still alive up to this day. I want to encourage you to embrace the gift of life, salvation, and work hard to improve your life every day.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Father, help me to fulfill your purpose in my life. Give me strength to live according to your will in my life. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment