Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Morning with Ebenezer

GET UP AGAIN

Although a righteous person may fall seven times, he gets up again, but the wicked will be brought down by calamity.

Proverbs 24:16 NET

We fall down but we get up, for a saint is just a sinner who fell down and got up. Those are the words of Donnie Mcclurkin in his song called, “We fall down but we get up again”. We all fall down in sin and many things in this life. 

One question you need to ask yourself is what do you do after you fall down? Do you continue staying down and giving up on your salvation or get up again? No matter what you have done, you can get up again; because it's not too late as long as you are still breathing.

The Bible says, "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God." I have fall short of the glory of God that's why I can't do exactly what is required of me. You have fall short of the glory of God, we all have fall short of the glory of God. We all need Jesus, we need Him every hour, minute and second of our lives. 

This morning, I want to encourage you as child of God to get up. I don't know what things you did in your past. I feel in my spirit that some of you are still living in guilty and regrets. You wish you could go back and change things that you may get different outcomes. I want you to let bygones be the bygones, let the past be the past. Today I want to ask you to stand and move forward with your life.

You have Jesus in your heart; Jesus in you is the hope of glory. There is glory ahead of you; there is power of God in you that will take you to another level of your life. God has prepared wonderful and great things ahead of you so don't live in the past. God is going to take you to another dimension of grace and mercy; if you will let go of your past and live in the faith of Son of His love Jesus Christ.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, I have fallen down many times. Most of the time I stumble to get up again, today I'm asking for your supernatural strength that I may get up and move on with my life in You. Help me Lord, I need your help to let go all my past's regrets and guilty. I plead your blood over my soul, I speak peace in it. Peace be still in my soul in the name of Jesus' Name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment