Saturday, August 1, 2015

Morning with Ebenezer

REFUGE AND STRENGTH

God is our refuge and strength,
A very present help in trouble.
Therefore we will not fear,
Even though the earth be removed,
And though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;
Though its waters roar and be troubled,
Though the mountains shake with its swelling.

Psalm 46:1-3 NKJV

The Psalmist David says I will life up my eyes to the hills, from whence comes my help? He then answer that question by saying, my help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth. (Psalm 121:1)

One of the question you need to ask yourself is where are you getting your help? Are you getting your help from mortal men, do you trust in your personal abilities, riches or religious beliefs? Have you put your trust in the system of this world?

The Bible says that God is our refuge and strength, and very present help in trouble. God is there to help us in any kind of trouble we will be facing in this life. He is there to help us in all of those life dilemmas that no man can help us. When things seem to come against our expectations, we have God in whom we can put our trust.

This morning, I want you to know that our God is our refuge and strength. As you start this new month let the Lord be your guide. Let Him direct you in the right path, and no matter what you will be facing just know the Lord will be there to help you overcome. He will give you wisdom to fight all challenges and strength in the areas where you are weak.

As it is written, "Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivers him out of them all, Psalm 34:19." The Lord will deliver you from all the troubles that you will face in life, if you will put your trust in Him. Do not be afraid, God is in control.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, I will put my trust in You always. I know that in You I will have the victory over every enemy who I will face. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment