Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Morning with Ebenezer

ETERNAL LIFE

And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.

John 17:3 NKJV

The concept of eternal life is so fascinating. My mind can't grasp the whole picture of how eternal life in Christ Jesus will be. When someone lives 80 to 90 years in this present life, we say he has lived many years. I can't imagine that 1000 years reign with Christ what known as Millennial Kingdom. This is the time when saints will rule with Christ for 1000 years.

When we come to the concept of eternal life, it is whole another story. I pray every day that I may be faithful until the end that I may be counted worth to inherit the kingdom. I pray for all my readers that they may inherit eternal life in Christ Jesus too!

Holy Spirit keeps on insisting me to talk about it. Many Christians tend to forget that their labor here is not in vain. Sometimes they find themselves caught up with chaos of this life while running back and fro like anyone else. This cause them to lose focus that there is unspeakable joy ahead of them.

This morning, God says fear not, little flock; for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom. He is the Father's good pleasure to give you eternal life in Christ Jesus. He wants you to be there, He wants you who are reading this to be there. He doesn't care what you have done in the past, but He wants you to inherit eternal life in Christ Jesus. (Luke 12:32)

I made my mission to pray for all my readers that they may continue being faithful until the end that they may inherit the kingdom of God. We all desire to reach some life's goals that are so important to us. It is a good thing; I have my goals too in life that I fight day and night that I may reach them. At the end of the day, we who are in Christ Jesus; we all have ultimate goal of inheriting His kingdom. If you don't have that goal then makes that to be one of your goals. I pray that we may meet there one day, if we won't be able to meet on this earth. God bless you.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Father, I desire to inherit your heavenly kingdom. Lord I have tried in my own strength to please you but I have failed you. Now I know by my own strength I will not be able to inherit your kingdom. I surrender my life to your Son Jesus Christ, may He help me to see You one day. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment