Sunday, August 9, 2015

Morning with Ebenezer

WE NEED GOD

“I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing.

John 15:5 NKJV

Paul the Apostle says, “For in Him we live and move and have our being, as also some of your own poets have said, ‘For we are also His offspring, Acts 17:28”. Here Paul is taking about God, that in God we do all things and all of our strength is found in Him.

There are people who can opposite that they don't need God to do their daily activities because they don't believe in God. The fact that someone is claiming that there is no God, or they don't believe that exists of God. It doesn't change the fact that the heavens, sea, trees, mountains and all things including humans testify the existence of God.

We all have that fear inside of us that there is something more after this life. If that is the case we need God every minute, hour and day of our lives. We need Him in our happy days, and sad days. We need Him when we are poor; we need Him when we are rich. We need Him today and we need Him in the days to come.

This morning, I want to remind you that you need God. You can't fight this life alone; you cannot face the problems of this world alone. You cannot gain victory over sin by your own strength. Sin it has its way of deceiving us that we may caught in its trap. Sin has been in this world for more than 7000 years; it has deceived many so you can't fight it by your own strength.

You need God in your marriage; you need God in your relationships. You need His hand in your work, business; you need Him in everything in your life. You need Him in the time of trouble, confusion, temptation and weaknesses. This should be your song this morning, "I need Thee, oh, I need Thee; Every hour I need Thee; Oh, bless me now, my Savior, I come to Thee.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, I need You in my life. I need You every hour, I need you in joy and pain. Teach me your will that I may walk in you purpose. In Jesus' Name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment