Saturday, August 8, 2015

Morning with Ebenezer

BELIEVE THE GOSPEL

Now after John was arrested, Jesus came into Galilee, proclaiming the gospel of God, 15 and saying, “The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel.”

Mark 1:14-15 ESV

The Gospel was preached to the poor, people who knew nothing but poverty and changed their mentality. In those countries which Christianity reached in some parts of it. The people of those parts their lives were never the same again.

This Gospel was preached to me, it changed the way I saw life and completely altered my mindset. I saw the Godhead in a whole new way; the love of God touched me. I experienced freedom in Christ when He lose all my chains. The Psalmist David says, "You have taken my soul from the power of death, keeping my eyes from weeping, and my feet from falling."Psalm 116:8

It has power to change life, to set people free and redeem the lost souls from the highways to hell. It has power to break generational curses, national curses and give people a fresh start in Christ Jesus. It is the Gospel that we preach, if you believe it, your life will never be the same again.

This morning, I want to encourage you to believe in the Gospel of Jesus Christ. It talks about forgiveness, you can be forgiven; and God will remove your sins from Him as the way East is far from West that's how your sins will be far from the face of God. Then you need to know that Jesus Christ is the only way to the Father, if you don't have Him then you won't be able to see the Father after you die. 

If you believe in the forgiveness of sins then you need to believe in the baptism of Holy Spirit which comes with the evidence of speaking in tongues. If you believe in all of that, then you need to believe that with God all things are possible. He can deliver you from the curse of your family and prosper you in every way in life. You may be born poor but you won't have to die poor. You may be born by parental accident but you are not a divine accident. God knew you were coming and He prepared a place for you in this world. Believe in His word, and He will fulfill all the plans He has for you.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with you by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, help me to believe your Gospel and put all what I hear from it into practices. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment