Saturday, November 30, 2013

Morning with Ebenezer

HE CARES

How we thank you, Lord! Your mighty miracles give proof that you care.

Psalm 75:1 TLB

Some people claim that there is no God. The Psalmist David put this way; Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin, Psalm 53:1. David says only a fool would say, "There is no God.''

It takes foolishness to deny that there is no God but the wise know that God is there. They know that God real cares and this world did not created on its own or created from some unknown forces of nature. If someone will come and tell me there is no God, I will tell Him, I have seen God in my life. He has touched my life, forgave my sins, healed me and gave me the hope to inherit the coming Kingdom.

The body of believers knows that God live, He is alive and ready to help anyone who goes to Him by faith. This God is the one who balances everything in this world, who created both seen and unseen creatures and who made a man according to His image and likeness. Even if few fools will urge that there is no God and that God does not exist; that will never take away the truth which has been sealed in the hearts of believers on how God touched and changed their lives.

This morning, God wants you to know He cares about every single detail of your life. He is still on the throne; He has a better plan for your life. He has many good plans for your future and you will be a victor in everything and not a victim. Do not give up in life because your God, your Father is still in control over everything which is happening right now.

He has done miracles to many people who trusted Him, He will come and do to you too if you will not wave in your faith in Him. The enemy may come and fight against you like a mighty wind but the hand of the Lord will cover you and protect you from harm. May God give you strength to continue moving forward in your faith in Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You that You have been caring for me until this day. Lord I'm asking that You may continue holding my hand that I may walk with you in all the days of my life. In Jesus' Name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment