Saturday, November 16, 2013

Morning with Ebenezer

HE TOUCHED ME

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.

2 Corinthians 5:17 NKJV

Some people who are not Christians think that we Christian especially born again ones are crazy. They don't understand how in the world we sing, dance, clap and even cry in our worship services. Most of them term us a weak and out dated people who don't understand well the way of the world.

I remember when I was young, some of my elders used to make fun of born again Christians by calling them people who cry in their services like women. They said these people are uneducated, poor and had low thinking capacity that's why they act the way they do. They called them names, and that they will never reach anywhere with their new religion.


I received Jesus at the age of 15, many of my friends laughed at me. Some of my Brothers and sisters did not understand me and thought that I became religious fanatic. They did not understand the sudden change in my life; but I knew because He had touched me. I knew that I was born again in the Spirit and the old me was gone and I became a new creature during that time. So what they said did not matter, because I was forgiven, washed in the blood and given the promise to inherit eternal life in Christ Jesus.

This morning, I just want you to know if Jesus touched me in that tender age, He can touch you too. He transformed my life, delivered me from all my fears and set me free from curses of my family. He can touch you too and make you whole.

Allow Him to work in you, give Him a chance in your life. Give Him full access of your life, don't say I have Him and I don't need any more from Him. I believe there is more in Jesus, He has more to offer to you if you will be willing to open your heart to Him every day. Just allow Him to be Lord and Savior and He will guide you in a right way.


****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....


Dear Heavenly Father, I'm asking that You may renew my life everyday through your word. Help me to be like you every day and that I may live a victorious life in this world. In Jesus' Name, Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment