Sunday, November 24, 2013

Morning with Ebenezer

PRAISE THE LORD

Praise the Lord!
Praise the Lord, O my soul!
While I live I will praise the Lord;
I will sing praises to my God while I have my being.

Psalm 146:1-2 NKJV

The entire last chapter of the Book of Psalm is all about praise, (chapter 150). David lived the life of praise, He praised God in everything and praise was part of his life. He thanked God for His kindness and mercy towards him and the whole nation of Israel. He wrote songs of praise, danced before the Lord and worshiped Him in the Spirit and truth.

Seven times a day I praise You, because of Your righteous judgments, Psalm 119:164. These were the words of King David, who lowered himself before the Lord through praise while meditating what the Lord has done in his life. There are many things to learn through the life of David, he had a unique connection when it comes to praise. He spoke words before the Lord which no man could do without the help of the Spirit of God.

He wrote the Book of Psalm, in which he shared testimonies of what God did for him and the whole house of Israel. He talked about the coming Messiah, and praised His work in advance. He was the man after God’s own heart, and the Lord blessed him because he feared Him with all of his heart. I'm challenged every time when I study the life of David; I admire his uniqueness approach to God and his love for the Lord GOD of Israel.

This morning, I just want to encourage you to set a time to praise God in this day of the Lord. Make it an agenda to have a set time to praise God for all what He has done in your life, what is still doing and what is going to do for you. Praise Him, worship His holy name and proclaim His mighty deeds with your lips. Do not be so busy fighting the enemy and forget about praising the Lord for the victories and spoils you have recovered.

Praise Him because you are still alive, praise Him that you can still dream, praise Him for the food which is providing for you and your loved ones. Praise Him for the gift of salvation, praise Him for your spouse or for young people your future spouse. Praise Him because you will not die but live and proclaim what the Lord has done in your life. 

Praise Him for answered and unanswered prayers. Praise Him for your health, praise Him for where you are now in life, and praise Him for where you are going. Praise Him for your country, praise Him for your family and praise Him for everything that He has done in your life. Praise the Lord Saints!

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, I will bless you all the times; Your praise shall continually be in my mouth. My soul shall make its boast in You Lord, the humble shall hear of it and be glad. In Jesus' Name, Amen.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment