Saturday, November 9, 2013

Morning with Ebenezer

ON EAGLE WINGS 

‘You have seen what I did to the Egyptians, and how I brought you to myself as though on eagles’ wings. Now if you will obey me and keep your part of my contract with you, you shall be my own little flock from among all the nations of the earth; for all the earth is mine. And you shall be a kingdom of priests to God, a holy nation.’”

Exodus 19:4-6 TLB

It was three months after the night of their departure from Egypt the Israelis arrived in the Sinai Peninsula. Then Moses climbed to the mountain to meet with God, and God reminded Moses how He derived them from the hand of Pharaoh. He said, ‘You have seen what I did to the Egyptians, and how I brought you to myself as though on eagles’ wings.

Then He continue by saying, Now if you will obey me and keep a part of covenant with you, you shall be my own peculiar possession and treasure from among and above all people; for all the earth is Mine. These words of the Lord have been remained to be true until to this day; the Lord has never left or forsake His people Israelis. Every generation has left a remnant to stand before Him up to this day.

These people who were carried on the eagle's wings, have been the most influential people for generations to generations. Their land was made waste and desolate by nations who wanted to take them away from the map of the earth. They have scattered in different parts of the world for thousands of year; but guess what today the flag of Israel is still fluttering in the promised land, the land of Canaan, the independent State of Israel.

This morning, God wants you to know if He carried the sons of Israel from Egypt because they kept their covenant before the Lord even in the land of their afflictions;  He will do the same to you. If you will keep the covenant of the blood of Jesus in your life and walk faithful in your salvation; He will never let you taken by the people who hate you.

He will carry you out of your mess in His eagles' wings, He will fight with those who fight and be the enemy of your enemies. He will command the land to provide her goodness to you and the heavens to shower blessings in your life. He will stand by you in the darkness and direct your steps in the light, I love my Lord Jesus, I love the State of Israel. 

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for your Word. Lord help me to continue being faithful in keeping my covenant of salvation with You. Help me to serve and love You in all days of my being. In Jesus' Name, Amen.




No comments:

Post a Comment