Thursday, November 14, 2013

Morning with Ebenezer

USE ME LORD

If anyone serves Me, let him follow Me; and where I am, there My servant will be also. If anyone serves Me, him My Father will honor.

John 12:26 NKJV

Use me Lord; if you can use anything then You can use me also. It was one of my prayers after being born and filled with the Holy Spirit. As days gone by, I continued reading the Scriptures; I read the story of Balak and Baalam in the Book of Numbers. Balak was the King of Moab at that time; he sent men to convince Baalam to curse the sons of Israel on his behalf.

At first Baalam refused because God did not permit him, but later he agreed and God had to use the donkey to stop him, (Numbers 22). The LORD caused a donkey to speak, and Balaam surrendered to the will of God; and He blessed Israel instead of cursing them.

When Jesus entered Jerusalem like a King, people started blessing the name of the Lord. But some of the Pharisees among the crowd said, "Teacher, rebuke your followers for saying things like that! He replied, ''If they kept quiet, the stones along the road will burst into cheers, Luke 19:39-40. When I was meditating these words of Jesus, I came to understand that God is able to use anything for His glory; and if He can use stones, then He can perfectly use me and you.

This morning, God wants you to know if you will be willing to be used by Him, He is going to honor you. God is going to be your boss and He will be the one who will pay you. If you don't know how you are going to be used by God; what you need to do from now on is to be available and flexible before Him. 

Do not say words like: I don't have any gift in me; no one in my family has ever been used by God. I don't know Scriptures, I don't have anointing or I'm too young to be used by God. The Lord prepares and equips the one who is willing to be used by Him. Just give yourself away that He can use you.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, Here I am, here I stand, and Lord my life is in your hands. Lord, I'm longing to see your desires revealed in me. I give myself away, so You can use me. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

William McDowell, song ''I Give Myself Away''.



No comments:

Post a Comment