Sunday, September 29, 2013

Morning with Ebenezer

REWIND

“But you, Israel, my servant,
    Jacob, whom I have chosen,
    you descendants of Abraham my friend,
 I took you from the ends of the earth,
    from its farthest corners I called you.
I said, ‘You are my servant’;
    I have chosen you and have not rejected you.
 So do not fear, for I am with you;
    do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
    I will uphold you with my righteous right hand

Isaiah 41:8-10 NIV


One of the purposes of studying history is to help us understand what happened in the past that we may be able to solve our present and future problems without repeating the past mistakes made by humanity. As it famously said, "Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it."


When we study the story of creation, how the world started and how God manifested Himself to man, helps us to understand the nature of God, what He did for people in the past and what will happen if we will put our trust in Him in this present age. When we see how He dealt with rebellion Ancient Israel; it helps us to understand the love of God towards fallen man.

If you will try to rewind events which happened in your personal life. How God thought of you while you were still sinner; He sent people to help you recognize the truth and turn you in the right way. It was not the act of a single day or week, some it took years until the day when we said Yes Lord. God was so patient for you and me until we came to accept the truth of the Gospel.

This morning, God wants you to know He called you from farthest corners of the earth that you may be His servant. He wants to know that if He took you away from the life of sin; He will direct your steps until the end of your life. He will not leave you alone nor forsake you, so do not fear.

He did miracles for you in the past, He will do in this present and He will not cease doing in the future. When the devil comes and gives you defeated kind of mentality just remind him that you are no longer the slave of sin. If he couldn't make you to continue living in sin when the Lord came to deliver you. He will not defeat you now and forevermore.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for your Word. Lord help me to remind myself your greatness that I may walk in boldness in this present life. Knowing if you did miracles for me in the past, You will also do in this present time. In Jesus' Name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment