Saturday, September 28, 2013

Morning with Ebenezer

DEAD END

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles. The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit. Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivers him out of them all. He keeps all his bones; not one of them is broken.

Psalm 34:17-20 ESV

Have you ever reached a point of dead end in life? Have you tried all means possible to take yourself out of trouble, but end up with nothing? I have been in times which I thought I was finished; there were no possibilities for me to move further and in one way or another I was stuck somewhere with a dead end.

Throughout the years I have learnt that God thinks so different from the way we do. He allows somethings which do not make sense at all the time they take place; but at the end when you combine the puzzle you come to understand that nothing happens by accident.

He allows dead end that you may know that He can make a way where seems to be no way. He has allowed some people in your life who came and make your life miserable; that when He bring true friends, you may learn to value them. That pain which cause most of your sleepless nights is there for a purpose; that you may know He is the only one who can heal the brokenhearted.

This morning, God wants you to know that He can turn your dead end into a fresh start. There may come a time when you think that everything is finished. That will be the beginning. When the mind of man ends, that's when the the mind of God starts to work.

I just want to encourage you that do not give up no matter what you are going through right now. We are serving a faithful God, you where born for a purpose and you will not die until that purpose is fulfilled. There is a reason why you are still alive this day. Keep moving forward in your faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. He is in control.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for your Word. Lord I surrender to you my dead end, make a way for me Lord. In Jesus' Name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment