Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Morning with Ebenezer

THE LONGER YOU STAY, THE BETTER IT COMES

Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me.

 “I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing.

John 15:4-5 NKJV

I was asking myself questions on how come the elder people seems to have all the wisdom needed to solve most of the problems young people encounter. Later I discovered that with age comes wisdom; I learnt that we consider wise people in our societies got they understanding by learning from mistakes, failure and success they had in the past.

Those trends of different of events which they encountered in life, gave them the needed insight to help the younger generations. Later I compared with who we call the Fathers of faith; these men seems to understand almost everything which is going on in the world today in connection on what takes place in the spiritual realm.

It is just like specialization, when you specialize in a certain job or if you have driven for some years you can tell when the car is not in its normal condition by only hearing the sound of the engine. These men and women can discern the spirits which work in a certain place by just looking at the actions of people and their daily conversation. 

This morning, God wants you to know that the longer you stay in Him, the better you will become in your walk with Him. These men and women of God walked and stayed longer enough with the Spirit of God to be able to hear and understand His voice and follow His steps. It did not take them as single night or one or two encounters with Him; but it took them lifetime to be trusted with Almighty.

You need to learn to craw first before walking and later running. Many people nowadays in the body of Christ like to run even before they can walk proper which leads to the enemy trap. This trap can be greed for money and power, the desire of the flesh and sometimes fame.

I want to encourage you that what God showed you is coming, but the longer you stay, the better it will bring forth impact which was intended by the Spirit of God. Do not loose hope in despair seeing that years are going without any major breakthrough in your ministry and gifts. Just know that God is preparing you for something BIG which you need a little time for more preparation.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for your Word. Lord I give myself to You, In your time you will make everything beautiful in my life. Teach me to be patient and wait on You, knowing that You will never be late to fulfill your promise to me. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment