Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Morning with Ebenezer

RIGHT CALL

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 14:6 ESV

There are few people who we once met in life and since then our lives had never been the same. There are those who positively influenced us and because of them our lives have never been better. In the mean time there are those who negatively influenced us and cause sharp pain in us.

There are ways which we once stepped in and it has been wonderful since then; while they are other ways which caused nothing but regrets in us. I know one person who I met some years ago, who influenced me in wonderful way which I can not find better words to explain on how He changed my life and made a new man out of me.

He met me when I was still young, naive of many things and having very small knowledge about myself and the world around me. Jesus touched me in my tender age and since then I could not ask anything more than having Him on my side in all days of my life.

This morning, God wants you to know that you will never regret giving a chance to His Son in your life. Maybe you have been asking yourself, if you made a right call to receive Jesus as the Lord and Savior of your life. I'm here to tell you that it was the right call to accept Him in your life.

Don't just look at your present problems and what you did in the past; you need to know that there is a future in Jesus no matter what your life looks like now. If the devil keeps reminding you about your past, just keep reminding him about his future.

There is victory ahead of you, there is joy and unexplainable peace awaiting you on the other side. You need to remember that there is a better life awaiting you after this life. Jesus will be there waiting to meet you, and tell you, well done my faithful servant. You have been faithful in the little that I gave you, and behold I will give you more now. Welcome to my rest.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for your Word. Lord help me not worry about my decision of following You no matter what the world is chattering against me. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment