Saturday, September 14, 2013

Morning with Ebenezer

FREEDOM

It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.

Galatians 5:1 NIV

One thing which I have learned about sin is this; it has a tendency of making the one who sins to be the slave of it. Once you did it once, the desire of doing it will continue coming until you do it again. It will not leave you alone unless you decided to repent and forsake it. You may try to fight against it by your own strength; but one day it will manage to overcome you through some weaknesses in you.

Jesus came that He may broke that yoke of slavery which was laid upon us. He took away our sins and give us freedom through the power of His Holy Spirit. He saved us from second death and hell, and we were called the sons and daughter of Most High God.

I did not understand the freedom which the believers had until I decided to receive Christ  Jesus and experienced it myself. At last I had assurance that my sins were forgiven and I will not be counted as a sinner in the eyes of God. The Spirit of God gave me strength to overcome sin and stay away with every kind of evil.

This morning, God wants you to stand strong, and do not change and go back into the slavery of sin. The journey may be tough, the temptations may be hitting you like high waves on the shores of the sea; but still continue being strong in the Lord.

Enjoy your freedom in Christ by doing good and treating everyone right. Continue trusting God in all seasons, and confess His mighty Name in the middle of your storms. He is the good God, He will help you overcome this world and one day He will receive you in His eternal dwellings.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for your Word. Help me to stand firm in faith and live the life which I was called to live in Christ Jesus. In Jesus' Name, Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment