Sunday, November 9, 2014

Morning with Ebenezer

YOU ARE CHOSEN

In Christ, he chose us before the world was made. He chose us in love to be his holy people—people who could stand before him without any fault.

Ephesians 1:4 ERV

In all generations God has found a way to reveal Himself to people. Not all people accepted His message; and as many as accepted Him they received the right to become the children of God.

God choose people in every generation to carry His banner and spread His message. These people may not necessary fit the standard needed by the society; but God equip them that they may do what He calls them do.

We see the Apostles of Jesus; they were normal people who lived normal lives. We see Apostle Peter who before Jesus was a local fisher man; but later He became the powerful man ever lived. God anointed Him and gave Him the power to do the work of ministry.

This morning, I want you to know that God has chosen you. Your life is in His hands, you future belongs to Him. It doesn't matter where you came from but God won't be intimidated with your horrible past. He will make a new person out of you and equip you to reach where He desires you to be one day.

Our God is a good God. He loves each one of us equally. He cares about our stuffs and He wants to see us succeed in all things in life. If we will obey Him and live accordingly to His word then we will indeed see Him in our lives. 

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer you prayer....

Dear Father, my life is on your hands. Lord, you have tested me, so you know all about me. You know when I sit down and when I get up. You know my thoughts from far away. You know where I go and where I lie down. You know everything I do. I praise you because you made me in such a wonderful way. I know how amazing that was! In Jesus' Name, Amen. (Psalm 139:1-3, 14)








No comments:

Post a Comment