Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Morning with Ebenezer

IN HIS PRESENCE

Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High
    will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
 I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress,
    my God, in whom I trust.”

Psalm 91:1-2 NIV              

We are required to live in the Spirit of God after we receive Jesus as the Lord and Savior of our lives. We are required to dwell in the presence of the Lord every day that we may experience the joy of the Lord in the fullest. 

David knew the importance of dwelling in the presence of the Lord. He prayed that He may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of his life. He then testified that in the presence of the Lord there is a fullness of joy, Psalm 27:4, 16:11 respectively. 

He said whoever live in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. He didn't say whoever visits in the shelter of the Most High; but who dwell in it. In other words the favor and protection of God comes to those who stay and live in His presence. The power of God is manifested by those who continue staying in His presence all the time regardless what they are facing outside in the body.

This morning, I want to encourage you to seek being in His presence. You may be asking yourself why your prayers are not being answered and why you; don't overcome certain sins in your life. The answer is because you don't dwell in His presence enough to receive the answers you desire from God.

Many Christians like to visit in the presence of the Lord and then immediately return on the flesh. Later they complain why God is not answering their prayers or attending to their needs. The prayer which is prayed in the presence of the Lord brings forth great impact in the life of believer. It brings all those answers which ones heart may desire to get from God. I want to challenge you to start walk in the Spirit that you may dwell in the presence of the Lord in all the days of your life.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Father, help me to start dwelling in your presence. I want to dwell in your house all the days of my life, that I may gaze upon the beauty of You Lord and seek You in your temple. In Jesus' Name, Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment