Friday, November 14, 2014

Morning with Ebenezer

THE MESSAGE OF LOVE

By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”

John 13:35 NIV

Jesus came to us with the message of love. He told us about the love of God and showed that love to us. He invited us to go back to the Father and encourage us to walk in the will of God. He was leading by example, and showed us the way He loved us up to the point of dying for us on the cross.

He gave us a new commandment that we should love one another. As the way He loved us, so we must love one another, John 13:34. We have been hearing this commandment over and over again; but we keep on doing the opposite in life. We don't real walk in love as we are instructed in the Scriptures; and hence we don't produce the fruits worth of our repentance.

We need to be the agents of the love of God in our neighbors, offices, homes and churches. Sometimes we think our fellow Christians don't what to be shown the love of God; but the people of the world alone need. In the reality your fellow Christians in your local church need the same amount of love as you anyone else out there. 

This morning, I want to encourage you not only to spread the message of the love of Christ; but also to be that message. Your life should reflect the love of Christ, you need to love people and help everyone who comes in your way. Help them and treat everyone right as the way Christ would do.

I know we fall short many times to walk in love. In my personal life I have failed many times to walk in love; but I keep on encouraging myself everyday that I can do better. I know that there many things that I need to improve as person; but every day I ask God to help me to become more like His Son as that day approaches.

****Morning Prayer****
Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Father, help me to show love to those who are in my circle of influence. Help me to grow in love that I may love just like You Lord. In Jesus' Name. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment