Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Morning with Ebenezer

YOU CAN SEE THINGS IN DIFFERENT WAY

When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

1 Corinthians 13:11 NKJV

There are things that we used to do when we were children that we are no longer doing right now. There some ways of thinking and way of life that is no longer important to us as they once were in our lives. This is an indication that we grow and change; we don't stay at the same place always.

Another part that needs to grow and change as your body grows and change is a part of a mind. You need to learn to differentiate most important things and the less important things in your life. This includes how you perceive people and your perspective in different things including spiritual things.

One of the things that you need to learn is that everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about; so learn to be kind always. If you have a judging mentality then you need to stop and look people with an eye of love. If you carry Christ in you then know need to show that by your actions rather than your words; your life should represent Christ the crucified.

This morning, I want encourage you to ask God to give you ability to see things like the way He see things. Ask Him to give you wisdom to understand people, ask Him to give you good understanding of your environments; that you may be able to master them effectively. 

If you were born in a poor family there is no mandate for you to live a poor life and have a poor way of thinking always. You can think big and enlarger your way of thinking by daring to dream big things and work hard to fulfill them. You need to learn to shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars. Just know that your present situation is not your final destination; best is yet to come so don't give up in life and continue to stay positive.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Father, I’m asking that You may help me think like your word commands me. Give me wisdom to live with everyone in my life regardless their historical backgrounds. In Jesus' Name, Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment