Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Morning with Ebenezer

PURPOSE

“Now when David had served God’s purpose in his own generation, he fell asleep; he was buried with his ancestors and his body decayed. But the one whom God raised from the dead did not see decay.

Acts 13:36-37 NIV

The Bible is clear that each one of us has a certain purpose in this life. No one was born by mistake; even if you may be a result of parental accident but you are not a divine accident. God prepared something for you in this life; He prepared a place for you in this world. What you need is to seek His face that you may understand His will in your life.

God pointed people in every generation to stands for His interests and to carry on His banner. All of those people died and we all going to die someday after we have served our purposes in this life. I believe He has appointed you to serve a certain purpose in this life; so make sure you fulfill your purpose before you die.

The Bible talks about a man, who died but was raised from dead that He may not see corruption. David, Samuel, Daniel, Jeremiah, Isaiah and many great men of the past died and they decayed; but our Lord Jesus Christ did not see decay.

This morning,I want you to know the same God that raised Jesus from dead; will rise you too from dead that you may not face the second death. God will rise you up that you may go and inherit the kingdom that He has prepared for all who obey Him.

There is life after death, there is something more than this life so don't get fooled with what you see now; because is not everything that there is. There is more in Christ than the whole world and devil himself can offer to you. Don't take your walk with the Lord for granted, fear Him and serve Him faithfully.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Father, I thank You for your word. Lord help me to know my purpose in this life. Help me to fulfill my purpose before I die that I my receive the reward of my labor when the time comes. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment