Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Morning with Ebenezer

HIDDEN TREASURE

Again, the kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field, which a man found and hid; and for joy over it he goes and sells all that he has and buys that field.

Matthew 13:44 NKJV

Jesus is comparing the kingdom of heaven with a hidden treasure in a field. One day a man found the treasure. He was so happy that he hid it again and he went back home and sold everything he owned and brought the field.

I remember the day I received Jesus as the Lord and Savior of my life. I was like that man, I went back home and promise myself to never go back to my old ways that were against the will of the Father. I had just found the hidden treasure of salvation, I didn't want to continue with my old life style and I decided that I will hold on my new life style in Christ with everything within me.

Many of us do not value our salvation because we do not understand fully the meaning of it. We don't know what salvation package brings in our lives. Sometimes some people found themselves accepting Jesus because their friends or loved ones have decided to follow the Lord. If you ask them, you will discover that they don't have a personal relationship with the Lord; and this may cause them to backslide any time they get tempted.

This morning, I just want to encourage you to build a personal relationship with Jesus Christ our Lord. It is one thing to just know someone and another thing to get access of his person life. It is one thing to just know Jesus and another thing to have a personal relationship with Him. You will get a lot more by knowing Him personal than just know Him like everyone else.

There is a hidden treasure in Christ Jesus, there a lot of things that you will get by knowing the Lord Jesus personally. You will not understand the voice of the Lord and follow the leading of the Spirit of God in your life if you will not have personal relationship with the Lord.

You can build that relationship by reading scriptures and live the life of prayers. Don't say just that? Yes just that, if you will do it with wholeheartedly you will see the great transformation in your life.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....


Dear Heavenly Father, thank You for the gift of salvation. Build in me a desire to pray and give me strength to pray daily while waiting for the day of your coming. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment