Thursday, February 20, 2014

Morning with Ebenezer

HE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR YOU

Those who love me, I will deliver;
    I will protect those who know my name.
 When they call to me, I will answer them;
    I will be with them in trouble,
    I will rescue them and honor them.
 With long life I will satisfy them,
    and show them my salvation.

Psalm 91:14-16 NRSV

People who have chosen to love God, worship His holy name and walk according to His word are what the Bible calls the children of God. These people are God's responsibility as He is the one who orders the step of each one of them; their events in life are fashioned and orchestrated by God Himself.

The Lord promised the following those people: He promised to deliver them and protect them from the evil one. He promised to answer their prayers the day they call; He promised to be with the in troubles and rescue them from the target of the enemy and lift them up.

He promised to satisfy them with length of days and save them from sin and hell. We can say in other words God is directly responsible with the life of His child; the one who believes in the Lord Jesus Christ. He cares everything about His child and He makes sure that His child gets everything he needs from Him.

This morning, I just want you to know that God is responsible of taking care of you. If you have some questions in the corners of your mind, traces of discouragement, the peace you cannot find. Reflections of your past seem to face you every day, but this one thing I do know, that Jesus is the way. (Andrae Crouch, Jesus is the answer)

Teach your heart to put your trust into Him; while allowing your mind to accept that with God all things are possible. Stop fighting your battles alone and try to figure out the answer to every question you have in life. Let God be the one who will take care every single detail in your life; let Him to be God to you and everything within you. Be still and know He is God.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, I praise You for your wonderful works in my life. Lord I'm coming before you once again, asking that You may be the overseer of each and every activity in my life. I'm praying that You may meet all my needs and give me all the strength I need to continue in my journey of salvation. In Jesus' Name, Amen.




No comments:

Post a Comment