Sunday, February 23, 2014

Morning with Ebenezer

STRUGGLING WITH SIN?

When people sin, they earn what sin pays—death. But God gives his people a free gift—eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 6:23 ERV

There are dangerous diseases that kill in massive and cause sufferings in this world. Such kinds of diseases are Malaria, HIV, Measles, Leprosy, Bubonic Plague and etc. But for my opinion there is a dangerous disease that kills a human being instantly and this disease is sin.

This disease has been around in this world for almost 7000 years since the first Adam permitted it. This has been the source of all pain and hardships that we face now in this present world. People tend to ignore it because you can't see it or go to the laboratory and microscope it; but it has been killing people in billions since the days of Adam up to this day.

Many religions claim to have the solution of sin but in reality no good religious doctrines or ancient books can deliver anyone from the trap of sin. Many people can teach how we should live right and do good works; but none of them can real give you a solution on how you can overcome sin. The whole world is struggling with sin, we all struggle with it, we need a savior, we need a deliverer and a permanent solution to overcome this disease else we will die like everyone else.

This morning, I just want to tell you that the solution of sin is found in Christ Jesus our Lord. One thing for sure is that Jesus forgives sin and set people free from the bondage of it. He is the only one who can give you life instead of the death that sin offers. He is the only one who can real cure you from the deadly disease of sin and deliver you from all snares of the devil.

You can say, well I'm a Christian since my childhood and I know that so I'm fine. One thing I know for sure is that even powerful Christians still struggle with sin because they still live in these sinful bodies. That's why they tend to go closer and closer to go everyday that they may get the strength they need to overcome sin every day. 

If the devil tempted you yesterday and failed, you need to know he will also come to do the same today but in different way. You need to know that you are in the battle daily and there is no room of sleeping and forgetting that the devil works 24/7 that he may take you down. Prepare yourself today to overcome sin, and when tomorrow comes don't forget that the battle is not over until the day you will be raptured to receive the Lord in the clouds.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, Lord I'm asking that You may forgive my sins. Lord help me to overcome every kind of sin in my life, give me strength to say no to sin and yes to holiness which is found in Jesus Christ my Lord and my Savior. In Jesus' Name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment