Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Morning with Ebenezer

I STILL BELIEVE

“I can assure you that whoever believes in me will do the same things I have done. And they will do even greater things than I have done, because I am going to the Father.

John 14:12 ERV

I still believe that there is victory over sin. I still believe that there is power in the name of Jesus. I believe that Jesus is the way the truth and the life. I still believe in the prophecy of the Bible; that all what was predicted by men of God in the past will come to pass according to God’s plan.

I still believe in the powerful and victorious church of Jesus Christ. I believe that you and I can live the holy life in Christ Jesus. I believe that there is healing in the name of Jesus, and that men and women of God can do miracles in the name of Jesus.

I still believe that we can cast demons and deliver people from every kind of bondage of the enemy in the name of Jesus of Jesus. I still believe you can break the curses of your ancestors in the name of Jesus. I believe that you can cut yourself from the family tree in the mighty name of Jesus. 

This morning, I just want to encourage you to believe with me for your miracle. I don't know what you have been asking the Lord all this time that He may do for you. But I'm here to believe with you that you may receive it in the name of Jesus. I'm here to encourage you to stand and believe with me for your miracle.

I still believe that God can bless you spiritually, mentally and physically. I believe He will remember you and visit you once again and meet all of your needs. I still believe there is more for you in Jesus than what your mind can imagine. Continue believing in Jesus the best for you is yet to come.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, help me continue putting my trust in You; knowing that all things will work together for my good. In Jesus' Name, Amen.




No comments:

Post a Comment