Saturday, August 24, 2013

Morning with Ebenezer

THE DAY I MADE  UP MY MIND


Peter replied, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Acts 2:38 NIV

God is calling people all around the world daily, that they may go to Him. He sends His ministers of the Gospel to preach the Good news to all nations; that they may be saved from the sin and hell. He never gives up calling people of all languages and tribes that may repent.

This repentance invitation one day came to me, the Gospel was preached and it touched the inner most parts of my heart. I knew that I was separated by God and I desperately needed a Savior. My life was open before the Gospel of Christ, and I saw how of a sinner I was and how bad I needed salvation.

That day I made up my mind, I decided that I will follow Jesus for the rest of my life. Jesus washed my sins away, He taught me how to watch and pray, and live rejoicing every day. He taught me to live by faith, He built in me the desire to serve Him and help others to know the truth about the Gospel.

This morning, God is still calling you to commit your life totally to Him. Maybe you are a Christian, but lately you have not given your best to the Lord; for some reasons you have been compromising with the standards of this world. This is the your call, that you need to renew your vow to the Lord and walk in obedience to His word.

If you are still separated with the love of God, I'm here to tell you that Jesus is the way! He can reconcile you with the Father, give you a new beginning and happy ending if you will continue being faithful until the end. Make your mind today who you are going to serve, if this world which is going to pass soon or the Lord God the Father of Jesus Christ. As for me and my house we will serve the Lord.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Jehovah God, I thank You for your word. Lord I have made up mind that I will serve you for the rest of my life. In Jesus' Name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment