Sunday, August 11, 2013

Morning with Ebenezer

LORD GIVE ME STRENGTH

but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Isaiah 40:31 NIV

Have you reached a point in life where you are so overwhelmed with things in life in such a way you ask nothing but strength from God? Have you reached that point which your hands are tight, you can not move even one step forward or do anything to improve your life a little bit more?

In many times I have found myself tighten in some spots of life which I needed nothing from the Lord but strength to move on. There are some things which may be so discouraging, heart broken or even confused in such a way you are lost in the middle of them.

In the midst of those dark hours in my life, I have seen the Holy Ghost reveal Himself as the help mate. He will always be there to give me strength, to show me the direction and talk  to me through His word and sometimes through dreams and visions. No matter how bad the storms of life may hit in the shores of my life, He will be there as the rocks which cover the coast from being taken away by the sea.

This morning, God wants you to start asking the strength to overcome the chaos of this world from His Spirit. He gave you His Spirit for free, who is found in the package of salvation which the Lord Jesus Christ paid for it there on the old wooden rugged cross at Calvary.

Don't just sit down and feel sorry for yourself and about your problems, waiting for miracles from men while your God has already made provision for your struggle. His Spirit does not dwell in the papers of the Bible, He is the transferable power of God. He wants to be transferred into your life.

He wants to make changes which no man can make. He wants to give you strength in the time which everyone will think you are done, but yet you will rise in the other side being just safe and sound. Think about Him for a moment, the Spirit of God, the Holy Ghost, the Holy Spirit. What a name! What a authority! What a glory! God bless you.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Jehovah God, I thank You for your word. Lord I'm asking for your strength to overcome struggles of this life. Cover me by your immaculate grace that I may be able to take one day at time according to the power which works in me. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment