Thursday, August 1, 2013

Morning with Ebenezer

BE STILL

He says, “Be still, and know that I am God;
    I will be exalted among the nations,
    I will be exalted in the earth.”

Psalm 46:10 NIV

There are those times in life which you may be having a lot of questions. Times which you don't know how you should respond to things which have just happened in your life. There are those matters which concern the heart, there are those temptations which seems to get the better of us in every new day.

There are those within tears which even the brave experience them in one way or another in life. We have some questions which concern our future and sometimes relationships which no one can answer for us. I remember one day I was in dilemma concerning the relationship with one of my closest friend which seemed to go down. In confusion I asked one of my close relative who knew the historical background of what led us to reach that point and she just said, I need to listen to my heart and ask for Holy Spirit direction.

Maybe you have been confused about your situation. There are many things which are happening and you don't have the full explanation of how things happen like that. You have thought advice from people, but none of the above seems to work and most of the times they send you back to seek the face of God for answers. Deep within you know that you don't have answers for your questions and you have reached your omega point in finding answers.

This morning, God wants you to be still (recognize and understand) that He is God. He is the God of all, is more than your problems and answerable questions in life. He is far above all forces of darkness which comes after you in your nights mares. He can provide for all of your financial needs beyond your expectation.

He is able to give you a wise husband nothing like that man who is wasting your time right now. If you needs kids, He is able to give you sons and daughters who will be the examples to their generation. What You need is to be still, to know that He is in control even if you don't see or understand anything. 

Trust Him in the morning, be with Him in the afternoon and don't leave Him in the evening; and surely you will see His mercies and grace following you all the days of your life.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for your Word. Lord I'm asking that You may give me strength to trust no matter what happens in my life right now. Help me to look into You, the author and finisher of my faith. In Jesus' Name, Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment