Friday, August 23, 2013

Morning with Ebenezer

DEAD IN THE LORD

And I heard a voice from heaven saying, “Write this: Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.” “Blessed indeed,” says the Spirit, “that they may rest from their labors, for their deeds follow them!”

Revelation 14:13 ESV

Believers have been given to live the life of faith, leaning on the Lord, and trusting in His holy word. I'm one of the believers in this world right now: but I have the same testimony which other believers on the other parts of the world have, that God has never failed me yet.

There is a day I will die, there is a day you will die. If you are in Christ Jesus you will die in Him but if you are not of Him you will die in sin. Jesus is the only way to the Father, no one will be able to see the Father except through Him. All what we possess in this world right now, will be left behind and we will go with nothing but for believers will have Jesus.

One thing I have decided in this, that I will trust in the Lord till I die. I will keep the faith till that day my name will be called back by the God of glory, the Father of Jesus Christ. The Bible shows that if we die in the Lord will rest from our labors, whatsoever good we did in this world, will follow us.

This morning, God wants you to be faithful until death. He knows that it is the faith in Him which has brought you this far; without keeping faith in His name, the enemy would have taken you away long time ago. He wants you to continue being faithful, to continue staying in the battlefield fighting for your soul.

He wants you to continue treating everybody right, knowing that your deeds will follow you. If you will die in the Lord, blessed are you! You will inherit the kingdom which your Father has prepared for you since the foundation of this world. Keep the faith, and finish the race knowing that He will never leave nor forsake you.


****Morning Prayer****


Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Jehovah God, I thank You for your word. Lord I'm asking that You may give me strength to be faithful till death. Help me to treat everybody right, and continue contending for the faith till I die. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment