Thursday, February 28, 2013

Morning with Ebenezer

THE DESIRE OF YOUR HEART

Delight yourself also in the Lord, and He will give you the desires and secret petitions of your heart.
Commit your way to the Lord [roll and repose each care of your load on Him]; trust (lean on, rely on, and be confident) also in Him and He will bring it to pass.

Psalm 37:4-5 AMP

We have those things which we wish to have in life, there are those strong feelings of wanting to have something or wishing for something to happen. Those feelings are what we call desires, most of these desires start from the heart of someone, which when developed come to maturity and later reality before the eyes of that particular person.

Most of the time we find ourselves sharing what we desire with the people we trust; but there are what the Amplified Bible calls secret petitions of our heart, these are things which we don't wish to share with anyone even our own spouses. These are things which we wish to share with God, and God alone; believing that in His faithfulness He will bring them to pass for our sake.

You may be having things which you wish God to do for you this year. Some of us have urgent needs which we can't even wait one more day, so you are in hurry asking God that He may perform His miracle right now! Maybe you have immediate financial need, and last night you couldn't sleep thinking where and when you will get enough money to solve all of your financial problems. Some of us have relationship problems, diseases, facing rejection and the like.

This morning, I'm here to tell you that God is still in the giving business. Enjoy serving the Lord, and He will give you the desires and secret petitions of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord, lean on, rely on and be confident also in Him and He will bring it to pass. Don't worry, God is always on time. He will meet your need just on time, and He will give you the desire of your heart in due time.

I want to encourage you to continue trusting the Lord, I want to tell you that all your prayers have been answered. God has heard your cry, and behold is on His way coming for your rescue. Do not give up just now, God is going to change your situation and He will meet all of your needs according to glorious riches in Christ Jesus.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with  me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Heavenly Father, I thank You for your Word. Lord I thank You in advance because all of my prayers have been answered, all my needs have been met, all of my problems have been solved. I have more than enough for myself and to give to the need. You have given me my heart desire and answered all of my secret petitions inside of me. In Jesus' Name, Amen.




No comments:

Post a Comment