Saturday, February 23, 2013

Morning with Ebenezer


NOW GO

Then Moses said to the Lord, “But, Lord, I am telling you, I am not a good speaker. I have never been able to speak well. And that hasn't changed since you started talking to me. I am still not a good speaker. You know that I speak slowly and don’t use the best words.”

Then the Lord said to him, “Who made a person’s mouth? And who can make someone deaf or not able to speak? Who can make a person blind? Who can make a person able to see? I am the one. I am the Lord. So go. I will be with you when you speak. I will give you the words to say.”

Exodus 4:10-12 ERV

We serve the perfect God, throughout the history of mankind God has been using the imperfect people for the service of His kingdom. When He called Moses, he put forward some excuses, saying he was not a good speaker. God asked, ''Who made a person's mouth? And who can make someone deaf or not able to speak? Who can make a person blind? Who can make a person able to see? I am the one. I am the Lord.  Then He said, He will be with him all the way and give him the words to say.

When He called Jeremiah, he brought the same excuses by saying, “But, Lord God, I don’t know how to speak. I am only a boy, Jeremiah 1:6.” Then the Lord said, “Don’t say, ‘I am only a boy.’ You must go everywhere I send you and say everything I tell you to say, ve.7.  Our God is God Almighty, there is a sense of fear which all of us face when we hear his calling in our lives because of our imperfect nature as humans.

When you ask people who are being used by God right now, they will tell you many stories on how God called them. Some of them denied the calling for sometime like the way Jonah did when God asked him to go to Nineveh, the present day Syria. But later God helped them to understand and as the result they were submissive to the will of God and purpose in their lives.

This morning,  God wants you to know if He has called you in the work of the ministry, He will sustain you. What He wants you to do what is necessary, then what is possible and to let Him do what is impossible in your life. God knows to take care His servants, He will order your steps in the right way which no man can do! Let God be your boss, serve Him with all of your heart in whatsoever area He has called you.

God will not leave you alone, He will encourage you and be there for you. He is the God who knows how your end will look like in Him. Trust Him today, don't let your situation takes you away from His precious will in your life. He loves you and He wants you to know that He is your Father, and your God.

****Morning with Ebenezer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Heavenly Father, I thank You for your Word. Lord I'm asking that You may help me to accept and obey your voice concerning my calling. Help me to be bold and follow the direction of Holy Spirit inside of me, that I may leave according to your will. In Jesus' Name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment