Saturday, February 9, 2013

Morning with Ebenezer

HEAVENLY INSURANCE


The Lord says,“Come, let us talk about these things [reason together; or settle this matter; or consider your options].
Though your sins are like scarlet [stained with blood; vv. 15, 21], they can be as white as snow. Though your sins are ·deep red [red as crimson/purple], they can be white like wool.

Isaiah 1:18 EXB

One man asked me if God can forgive all sins which we men commits, and I said yes God can forgive anything if you repent. He said no, some sins God can not be forgiven; because they are very bad and leave a lot of pain behind. I said, my Bible says that God can forgive anything, the blood of his Son Jesus can cover anything if you will believe in Him, and repent all of your sins . In other words there is no sin which what I call the heavenly Insurance i.e the blood of Jesus can not cover.

The word insurance means a practice by which a company provides a guarantee of compensation for specified loss, damage, illness, or death in return for payment. This world insurance deals with the future losses which people may face. Before you get it, you need to lay a deposit down and pay every month in order  they may cover you in the time of loss. But our heavenly insurance, the blood of Jesus does nothing like what the world insurance companies do.

The blood of Jesus covers your past sins, your present weakness and your future by protecting you against the tactics of the enemy. This is insurance is free, it is one of the oldest insurance which still available until this now in this world. It was first launched 2013 years ago, and since then it covered all sins from the beginning of this world and it will cover them till the end. It does matter how shameful, terrible or painful your sins are, the blood of Jesus can cover them all, Hallelujah!

This morning, God wants you to know that there is a heavenly Insurance for you. The blood of His Son is your insurance, the day you repented your sins; it covered and cleanse them away and there is no condemnation to you again. This blood still can heal everything which bother you now, and it will continue protecting you against the plans of the devil in the future.

You need to plead the blood of Jesus over your life. You need to plead the blood of Jesus over your family,house and loved ones. You need to plead the blood of Jesus over your weaknesses. The blood will change you, will remove the guilt of sin in you, will heal your physical body and bring you the peace which surpass all understanding inside of you. I love the blood, I plead it every new day over my life that It may continue to cover and protect me. Praise God for the blood, the blood which will never lose it's power!

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Heavenly Father, I thank You for your Word. Lord thank You for the blood, I plead it over my life right now. I plead it over my family and my loved ones; I plead it over my present and future plans that your will may prevail in all things. In Jesus' Name, Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment