Friday, February 15, 2013

Morning with Ebenezer

CONSTANT GOD

For I am the Lord, I do not change; that is why you, O sons of Jacob, are not consumed.

Malachi 3:6 AMP

If you will ask people who have been walked with the Lord for years. They will tell you all that time, the Lord has been so good, and in every new day his goodness keep increasing towards them. They will tell you the Lord haven't change, He has been there in their sorrows, He was there in their pain, He did not left them in their loss, and He has been there with them in their happy days. 

David asked God, that He should not take him in the midst of his days that he may proclaim the goodness of God for the younger generations. He saw the goodness of God, and he wanted other to know what the Lord has done for him. That's why most of the people who experienced the touch of the Lord during their lifetime, they wrote or said something about what the Lord did in their lives.

I have seen the Lord, since I knew Him, everyday He gets better to me than yesterday. The day I received Him, it was the best day ever! But as I started knowing Him, everyday He opened new page of Him for me. As I went deeper in knowing Him, I came to know better things and promises in His Word. What I have learned so far is that God does not change, is the constant God, the one who was with me five years ago, is the same who is with me right now.

This morning, God wants you to know that is constant all the time. He will never change, if He helped you yesterday, He won't forget to do it today,and He will do the same tomorrow. He will provide for your needs, He will take care of your family and protect you against all the wiles of the devil.

He will never leave you alone, He will be with you when all people are against you. He will remember your sacrifices and offerings toward the Gospel and people in need in your old age. He will remember your children, and the children of your children for your sake when you are gone. Continue serving Him in the spirit and truth, and He will remain to be constant to you.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Heavenly Father, I thank You for your Word. Lord help me to know you deeper and deeper in my life, that I may explain and proclaim your goodness to the younger generation. In Jesus' Name, Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment