Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Morning with Ebenezer

IT WAS THE GRACE

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works,so that no one can boast.

Ephesians 2:8-9 NIV


Alexander Whyte who was a Scottish divine [Anglicanism] lived between 1836-1921, one day said, “Grace, then, is grace,–that is to say, it is sovereign, it is free, it is sure, it is unconditional, and it is everlasting.”It was the free grace which that saved a wretch like me, it was the grace which taught my heart to fear, it was the grace which remove the rejection which was in me and adopted me to be the son of the King.[ Romans 8:15-16]

This grace is free, it was given there on the old rugged wooden cross. We all sinned and fall short of the glory of God. Many times we do things which are against the Word of God, there are some of us who are being used by God, not because we are perfect but it's only by His grace which works inside of us. The grace help our inner man to become stronger than the outer one, the grace remind our position in Christ Jesus, that we are sons and daughters in the Kingdom of His Father.

This grace changed the murder Saul to Paul, it was the grace which gave boldness Stephen to preach the Gospel and killed as the first Christian martyr. The same grace helped St. John [Book of John and Revelation] who was thrown in boiling oil but remained unharmed. The same grace which saved Paul, helped him to agree to be headed in Rome, Italy 66 AD for the sake of Christ.

This morning, God wants you to know that there is a grace which saves. There is a grace which can save any sinner with any amount of sins plus all years which he spent on sins. This grace will save this soul, cover multitude of sins, and restore all years which have been spent in Egypt[ life of sin, Joel 2:25]. This grace is sovereign, it is free, it is sure, it is unconditional, and it is everlasting.

The grace is found in Jesus Christ, it was this grace which taught me that I was a sinner and I desperately needed a savior. It is this grace which keeps pushing me to humble myself before the mighty hand of God, that I He may rise me in due time. This grace still reminds me that I live in the flesh, I can't make by my own, I need Jesus to help me to overcome sin, and Holy Ghost to help me to live victorious life in this world. What a grace! What a wonderful Jesus we serve!

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Heavenly Father, I thank You for your Word. Lord I'm asking for your grace and mercy,which will help me in the time of my need. In Jesus' Name, Amen.






No comments:

Post a Comment