Saturday, February 2, 2013

Morning with Ebenezer

THE GOD WHO ANSWERS

When I was in trouble [distress], I called to the Lordand he answered me.

Psalm 120:1 EXB

Our God, the God of Israel and the Father of Jesus Christ, Lord of glory. He is the God who answers prayers. We have seen many forms of gods in this world, the gods of rain, sea, wood, gold, silver and iron. But this God who we serve, He is the God above all gods, and the God who is the creator of heavens and earth.

In this life, many of us faces troubles in different areas. Some have been having family conflicts for years now, some are struggling with some kind of behaviors in their lives, others it's all about financial situation. We have some members in the body who are possessed with some kind of demons; but they fear to tell other members because they don't want to look like they are not deep in the Spirit.

Maybe you  have facing your own troubles, having your own fears, and struggling with your own past memories. And later some of us we have tried to share what we have been going through with the people whom we trusted. Some did help us, but others mocked us and talked behind our backs. When you came at this point, you said you will not trust anybody but yourself. Today I will tell you the new person in whom you can trust, and share all of your worries with him.

This morning, I just want you to know that, the God who answers is waiting for you. This God is neither blind nor deaf, when you say He hears, and sees the situation which you are in. This God can help you, guide you and show you the way which you should take. He has been trusted for years, as it is believed there are almost 6 thousand years passed since the first Adam. All that time He has been the trust of many who lived before you.

David trusted in Him, Peter, Paul, John and all of the Apostles without forgetting the saints of the Old Covenant. If you make a decision of trusting Him today, you will be among of them. And later in your old age, you will be able to tell the younger ones that,'' I trusted the Lord, I prayed earnestly to Him, and as far as I can look behind, He has been faithful to me''. Start your day by casting your cares upon Him, and trust Him that He will do the rest.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Heavenly Father, I just want to thank You for your Word. This morning, I give myself to you together with all my fears and burdens. Help me Lord, touch me by your everlasting love and I believe my life will not be the same again. In Jesus' Name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment