Sunday, February 10, 2013

Morning with Ebenezer

IT STARTED WITH JESUS

“If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first.  If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you. Remember what I told you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also.

John 15:18-19 NIV


Have you ever felt rejected and neglected because of your faith? Many of us face that challenge in daily basis. We are being judged and mistreated because of our faith in Jesus. Some girls in High schools and colleges; they are being called Blessed Mary because of their outstanding desire to please the Lord in their youth. I remember some of my classmates used to call me Pastor or Priest when I was in middle and High School; because I refused to confirm to the status quo of that day.

Some have faced rejection in the family level, professional and even in the Nation level. The enemy use some folks who don't believe the Gospel to make the people who has been bought by the price of the blood of Jesus inferior. This is the trick of the enemy to hinder the work of God,  but the devil is the looser! He did not stop the early Christians, and that's why we have heard the Gospel and believe it through them! And he will not be able to stop us too!

Jesus said, if the world hates us, we should remember that it hated him first. If we belonged to the world, it would love us as its own. We do not belong to the world, that is why the world hates us. They say we are strange because we do not confirm to their status quo, we do not live as the way they wished to see us live and hence they tend to reject us. But God is not unjust; he will not forget your work and the love you have shown him as you have shown him as you have helped his people and continue to help them,[ Hebrews 6:10].

This morning, God wants you to know that if you are facing any kind of persecution because of your faith in Christ, just know it started with Christ himself. If there are people who hates you for your faith in Christ, just know that it is not them but what is in them does that! Do not be discouraged and leave your precious like faith because of the noise of the enemy, because of the oppression and the treats wicked .[Psalm 55:3]

God is not unjust, He will give you a reward one day. If you proclaim the name of Jesus without shame among the nations, Jesus will also proclaim your name before his Father. If you are faithful in this life, He will be faithful to you too in the after life. If you will deny him in this life, He will deny you also in front of his Father and all angels in heaven. Jesus is coming soon, keep hold on your faith, do not fear rejection but know that God loves is beyond any human reasoning and actions.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Heavenly Father, I thank You for your Word. Lord I'm asking that You may give me courage to face rejection, the strength to move on with my faith and the heart to stand for You even if it will cost my reputation or even my life. Help me to become more like You Jesus, in Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment