Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Morning with Ebenezer


NEW LIFE

For you have been born again, but not to a life that will quickly end. Your new life will last forever because it comes from the eternal, living word of God.  As the Scriptures say,“People are like grass;their beauty is like a flower in the field. The grass withers and the flower fades. But the word of the Lord remains forever.And that word is the Good News that was preached to you.

1 Peter 1:23-25 NLT

We were born in the flesh resulting from human plan. The life in this physical body is limited with time; that's why there is a time to be born and the time to die. I remember just like it was yesterday, when my parents used to do everything for me including forcing me to eat and to sleep early for school the next day. But today I'm a grown man and I can do all things by myself,  this shows that our life will quickly end.

When you are born again, it means while you are in this physical body, your spirit is being born and made alive in Jesus Christ. This act change us from inside out, most of the knowledge and doctrines which we may get in this life; tend to change us from outside to inside because most of them deal with the mind. But the word of God deals with our spirits, expose what it has been hidden in the human spirit, that a man is a sinner, he can not save himself, he needs a savior who can take away the sins of his heart.

The Bible says that the new life in Christ, the life of born again believers will last forever. This means after the death in this physical body, we will be able to live with Christ forever. The difficulties which we are facing now, we will not see them again. There will be no more sorrow, no more pain, no more betrayal, no hunger, no fear and the like. We will live in the perfect peace and joy of the Lord, we will not know the pain of death or the sufferings of diseases. 

This morning, God wants you to know that being born again is not a fashion like others may think but it the actual thing in the spiritual realm. When you are born again, you are being shifted from the kingdom of darkness to the kingdom of light of the son of God. Your name is being deleted from the book of those who are going to hell, and being written in the book of life, of those who go to heaven.

It may not take a single day for you to change, a single night for you to overcome all of your fears and weaknesses. But be sure the time you said yes Lord, I accept you. Something profound started taking place inside of you, the demons who possessed you before had no longer the right to oppress you again. You were given the right to become the child of God, and God in heaven sent His Spirit inside of you to lead you to the right path. Value your salvation, Jesus is coming soon to take you home.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Heavenly Father, I thank You for your Word. Lord I'm asking that You may help me to take my salvation seriously, not to take for granted as many do. Help me to live the life which is according to my calling in Christ Jesus. Help me to follow the leading of your Spirit that I may live the victorious till the day you come.In Jesus' Name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment