Friday, April 3, 2015

Morning with Ebenezer

YOUR LAST MIRACLE

The Lord our God said to us at Horeb, “You have stayed long enough at this mountain. Break camp and advance into the hill country of the Amorites; go to all the neighboring peoples in the Arabah, in the mountains, in the western foothills, in the Negev and along the coast, to the land of the Canaanites and to Lebanon, as far as the great river, the Euphrates. See, I have given you this land. Go in and take possession of the land the Lord swore he would give to your fathers—to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob—and to their descendants after them.”

Deuteronomy 1:6-8 NIV

There are some Christians in the body of Christ who always talk about their good old days. They talk about what God did for them in the past; and they don't testify what the Lord is doing to them in their present. They will tell you that they saw God some years ago; that their Churches had fire, and they used to see the hand of God.

These folks are still too excited for what God did to them in the past in such a way they forget seeking the face of God in this hour. Some say that they were used by God mightily in the past; and God used them to perform miracles, signs and wonders. Some say they were very blessed some years ago; but sadly they don't experience that level of blessings in this present hour.

Maybe you are among many who are stuck in their last miracle. You are still excited about your last breakthrough, in such a way you don't have any plan to seek the face of the Lord; that He may reveal again to you. You don't have any fresh testimonies; you always talk about things that God did for you several years ago. It has reached a point everyone in your circle of influence know those stories.

This morning, I want you to know that your good old days are before you. I believe that there still good things in store for you in God. I believe God has better plans for your life than the plans you had for yourself. I believe if you will seek His face and obey His voice; He will do to you miracles that all flesh will see and praise the LORD your God.

I believe that there are more miracles that God is planning to do in your future that will exceed all the miracles that He had for you in your past. I believe your future is bright and it has been safely stored in God. I believe if you will seek His face, He will reveal Himself to you in an extra-ordinary way. Seek Him today! 

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with  me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, I desire to see You reveal yourself in my life. Lord I'm asking that You may touch me and rekindle the fire within me. Help me to walk in your glory and operate under the direction of your precious Spirit in all the days of my life. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment