Sunday, April 5, 2015

Morning with Ebenezer

JESUS HAS RISEN

The angel said to the women, “Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. He is not here; he has risen, just as he said. Come and see the place where he lay. Then go quickly and tell his disciples: ‘He has risen from the dead and is going ahead of you into Galilee. There you will see him.’ Now I have told you.”

Matthew 28:5-7 NIV

Jesus predicted His death on the cross and that He will rise from the grave in the third day. When Jesus was saying this His disciples did not understand; but they understood what He meant when He rose from the grave. The devil thought he won, but he was so surprised when our Lord overcame the power of death and grave.

The grave couldn't hold Him, death couldn't kill Him and the devil couldn't defeat Him. He come out victorious and changed the history of this world. His message spread to the ends of the earth, and people all over the world heard about this Jesus who came to save the human kind from sin.

He died that we may not die in sin but live in God. He died that He may reconcile us with the Father; and that we may get the right to be called the children of God. He died that we may healed, delivered and set free from the bondage of sin. He died that we may live in harmony with one another by following His example.

This morning, I pray that God may resurrect all dead things in your life. I pray that He may resurrect dead dreams, dead gifts and talents in your life. I pray that He may resurrect the desire to save Him more and live according to His word. I pray that He may quicken your spirit and rekindle the fire of Holy Spirit within you.

I pray that God may supply all of your needs according to His riches of His glory in Christ Jesus in this Easter season. I pray that you may be filled with the joy of the Holy Spirit and walk in the peace of Christ Jesus. I pray that God may bless you abundantly and help you to know your life’s purpose. I pray that God may enlighten the eyes of your understanding, that you may know what is the hope of His calling; what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints. May our Lord Jesus Christ be with you, forever and ever, Amen!

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Father, I thank You for your Son Jesus Christ. Lord I give myself to You today, I'm all yours! May your will be done in my life. In Jesus' Name, Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment