Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Morning with Ebenezer

SURRENDER

Hear my cry, O God;
Attend to my prayer.
From the end of the earth I will cry to You,
When my heart is overwhelmed;
Lead me to the rock that is higher than I.

Psalm 61:1-2 NKJV

Life can be sometimes overwhelming; and your heart can start growing faint. In life we are facing different things that can cause pain, confusion, and sometimes even lead to do bad decisions. In the times like these we need help from the rock that is higher than us.

We need help from the rock of ages, who is Jesus Christ Himself. The Bible says, “For we do not have a high priest who is unable to empathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are—yet he did not sin.” If you are being tempted, then you need to go to Jesus. He will help you overcome your temptation because He was tempted too!(Hebrews 4:15)

Maybe you have unpaid bills before you, or you are facing crisis in your relationships. I have met with young women who were promised marriage; but they end up with nothing. There are some Christians who faced fierce opposition from their families and relatives after they gave their lives to the Lord. There are those who even lost their jobs and influence; because they refused to participate in some illegal deals in their work places.

This morning, I want to encourage you to go to the rock that is higher that You. It's about time now to surrender all of your problems to Jesus. Sometimes it will take only a simple act of surrendering and God will come for your rescue.

If you have been struggling with some things in your life for a while now; I have a word for you from the Lord, “surrender everything to Him”. The battle is not yours but the Lord's! If you will surrender everything to Him; He will come and fight for you. He won't let your adversaries to have a final word over your situation; He will be the one who will lead you to the victory that you need in Christ Jesus.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer...

Dear Heavenly Father, I surrender all my problems to You. I'm asking that You may come for my rescue, please Lord don't let my adversaries to have a final say over the matters of my life. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment