Saturday, April 11, 2015

Morning with Ebenezer

YES YOU CAN

We then, as workers together with Him also plead with you not to receive the grace of God in vain. For He says:

“In an acceptable time I have heard you,
And in the day of salvation I have helped you.”
Behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.

2 Corinthians 6:2 NKJV

Sin has its way of shattering our souls and causes us to lose hope of redemption. Maybe you have lived a life that was not good before God; and you did some stuff that was shameful. This has caused you to live a life of guilty; and feel like you are not worth the forgiveness that is found in Christ Jesus.

There are people who asked God for forgiveness when they sinned; and there are other people who run away from God after they sinned. These people felt like there is no place for them in God. They felt like they had disappointed God and He will never forgive them for what they did.

These people did not understand that our God is a loving God. He forgives our sins and gives us the second chance in Christ Jesus. Maybe you are still struggling with what you did in the past. There are women who had abortion some years ago. These women are still struggling inside, because they haven't reached a point of believing God has forgiven them so they even struggle forgiving themselves.

This morning, I want you to know that you can still be forgiven. Maybe you are thinking that you can't be delivered; I'm here to tell you, Yes you can! Did you go beyond redemption? No you didn't! No matter what you did in your life, you need to know that God loves you! He is more than willing to forgive you if you will go to Him by faith.

God can still forgive you; we are living under the grace of God that forgives everyone through Christ Jesus. Now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation. God wants to save you today; if you will be willing to ask for forgiveness and accept Jesus as the Lord and Savior of your life. 

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Father, I'm asking that You may forgive me from all the sins that I have done against You. Lord I want to live for you for the rest of my life. Help me to overcome the temptation of sin that I may live a victorious life in Christ Jesus. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment