Thursday, February 5, 2015

Morning with Ebenezer

MY HIDING PLACE

You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance.

Psalm 32:7 NIV

In life we face things that may cause us to fear. Sometimes we may feel like hiding away from the world because of the misery we may find ourselves in. I have learnt that the only safe place to run to is found in God.

We have those people in whom we trust. Our confidants, people who we share our deepest secrets with them. Whenever we face problems these are the first ones we think about; and most of the time we trust their judgments. People may fail to help us like the way we sometimes expect them to do.

People may fail you but God won't fail you. People may discourage you and say things that may cause pain inside of you; but God will always have a word for you. God will have a word that will lift you up from your misery and starve all of your fears. 

This morning, if you are afraid of anything in this life; trust in God. He is your hiding place; He will protect you from trouble and surround you with songs of deliverance. I believe God will visit you this year, and deliver you from all of your fears. 

If you feel weak in any area of life, encourage yourself by saying you are strong. If your plans in life are not going like the way you once anticipated; do not lose heart but instead continue trusting in God. I believe God will do something good for you; He will deliver you and set you free. 

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Father, my life is in your hands. Lord I will trust in You no matter how things are going to be in my life. I know that weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning. I know that my morning is coming, and your joy will fill my heart. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment