Monday, February 16, 2015

Morning with Ebenezer

GRACE OF GOD

Each time he said, “My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness.” So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me.

2 Corinthians 12:9 NLT

There is a grace of God that covers our weaknesses. This grace of God prevents us from committing the same kind of mistakes that people of this world commit. It is the power of God that helps us to overcome our weakness and act right before all people.

Paul the Apostle has weakness like each one of us. He cried to God that He may deliver him from that particular weakness and the Lord said, “My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness.” Paul needed the grace of God to help him cover whatsoever he was struggling with in life. 

We all need the grace of God to help us cover our weaknesses and overcome our fears. This grace has been revealed through our Lord Jesus Christ who has overcome sin and all kind of weaknesses there on the cross. If we walk in Him, He will give us strength to overcome whatsoever weaknesses that we have in life.

This morning, I want to encourage you to pray for the grace of God to cover you. Pray that God may help you overcome whatsoever that pulls you back from the faith in Christ Jesus our Lord. There is victory in Christ Jesus; you can overcome anything in life if you will let God help you overcome it.

Allow the power of Christ to work through you, let the Lord Jesus to take a total control over your life. There is a great advantage of letting the Lord handle all matters of your life. Sometimes His ways may seem to be long and different from our ways; but there is a true victory that is found in obeying and walking in His ways. 

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Father, I'm asking that You may cover me by your grace. Help me to overcome my weaknesses and walk in victory. In Jesus' Name, Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment