Sunday, February 22, 2015

Morning with Ebenezer

DELIVERANCE AND STRENGTH 

They will say of me, “In the Lord alone
    are deliverance and strength.”’
All who have raged against him
    will come to him and be put to shame.
 But all the descendants of Israel
    will find deliverance in the Lord
    and will make their boast in him.

Isaiah 45:24-25 NIVUK

I know some of us have found ourselves in situations that there is no alternative but to be strong. We have been put in a certain corner of life that we need to stay strong for the sake of those who are weaker. Maybe you are single parent and the whole family is looking on you; you desire sometimes to take a break from your duties but the reality won't allow you.

I know some of my friends who are first born; the pressure of the whole family is upon them. They are expected to be excellent in everything. They are expected to be role model for their younger siblings. They expected to make the right decisions when comes to careers and who they will spend the rest of their lives with. Sometimes they may be too proud to admit; but most of the time they get overwhelmed with that kind of pressure.

We have Pastors who lead our local churches who are expected to be the role model in everything. They are expected to know how to solve everything regardless what things they are facing in their private lives. We sometimes think of Pastors and Ministers of the Gospel as Angels; and we don't expect them to make mistakes. We forget that we may found ourselves one day in their positions, if we make a lot of mistakes in life then we need to understand them when they do; and pray that they may stand up and continue with the journey of salvation.

This morning, I want you to know that in the Lord there is deliverance and strength. I don't know that things you are facing right now; but I hear the Spirit of God telling me to tell you that the Lord has got you covered. He knew that you will reach a point of dilemma in your life; a point where you don't know what you should with your life and how you can fulfill your responsibilities. He wants you to go to Him and He will show you a way on how you will overcome all of your fears.

I don't know which kind of pressure you are facing right now in life but I know the Lord who can control the sea and calm the storm. Our Lord Jesus Christ is able to help you overcome your fears, deliver you from all demonic oppression and restore the joy of salvation inside of you. Go to Him today, surrender all your cares to Him and let Him take control over all affairs of your life.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, You know what I'm going through right now in life. Lord I'm asking that You may be with me in each stage of my life. Give me strength to do all things according to your will; help me to make the right decisions even if those decisions won't be popular to those who are close to me. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment