Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Morning with Ebenezer

GOD WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU

And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:19 NKJV

Us who are evil know how to give good gifts and taking care of our children, we do everything in our power to make them feel comfortable and secure. I have seen parents going above and beyond to protect their children from harm.

We are the children of Most High God. We call God our Father and Jesus our older brother; we are heir with Christ in the kingdom of our Father. God knows each one of us by name, He knows where will live and what we do in our daily basis.

He understands our struggles, He knows the way we struggle to fight with sin and He knows how weak we are. There is nothing hidden in our lives which is not known by Him. He knows what we need, where we want to go in life and what we lack in our daily life.

This morning, I want you to know that God is going to take care of you. You may be having a lot of questions about you future and how you live will be five to ten years from now. Maybe you did some efforts in the past and they didn't pan out like the way you wanted. I'm here to tell you that it will be well, God is still in control.

He is in control of every little detail of your life. You need to learn to trust Him, as days go by continue to trust Him more and more. Someone once day said, God works the night shift. Not you. Don't spend another sleepless night trying to figure out issues, God is working it out. God be with you!

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Father, I thank You because even the hairs of my head are all numbered. I know You care about me and my life. I will trust You with my life knowing all things will work together for my good. In Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment