Saturday, February 21, 2015

Morning with Ebenezer

PLACE FOR YOU

For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome.

Jeremiah 29:11 AMP

I believe God has given each one of us opportunity to improve our lives. I know we were born in different families and exposed into different environments; but still you can make the most of everything in your disposal. 

There are people who were born in poor families, who refused to die in poverty. They worked hard and use their time wisely; they invested whatever they had in them that they may get more in the future. They planted the seeds of hard work and patiently waited for the harvest; the time came where their hard work paid them.

I believe when God created you, He prepared a place for you in this world. He knew that you will be born in those environments and raised by those parents; but and He had a plan for you. He had thoughts and plans for  your welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome. The story of your life was written even before you were born. God prepared each event perfectly to fit the purpose that He has for your life.

This morning, I want you to know that there is a place for you in the world. There is a place for someone of your color, height, weight and appearance. Maybe some people rejected you in the past because you were not good enough for them; but I believe there are people who will come in your life and accept you as who you are. God will bring people who will help you to become the better version of yourself and fulfill the will of God in your life.

I'm here to encourage you to use all the potential inside of you that you may live the life that God intended you to live. I know life can be difficult and changeling but you were designed to solve more complex problems so do not be afraid. The Lord will help you solve whatsoever comes in your way; He will strengthen you when you face more challenging tasks in life if you will put your trust in Him.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Father, I'm asking that You may give me strength to work hard that I may have the life that You intended me to live. In Jesus' Name, Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment