Monday, February 23, 2015

Morning with Ebenezer

HE WILL FINISH

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Philippians 4:13 NKJV

There are some of us who started this year with great plans. We had all things figured out how we want out first month to be and how we will live for the rest of the year. As the year goes by we start seeing other things don't add up; and we start to lose that enthusiasm we had in the beginning of the year.

Maybe you have been stuck in the same situation for years now. Maybe nothing has changed since last year. You still believe God for the same things that you have believed Him for the past three years. You have been praying the same kind of prayers and nothing seem to change for your favor.

I have been in that kind of situation in my personal life. There was a time that I believed God for a certain miracle which did not come within my timeline; finally I got tired and wanted to give up. Before I could live everything behind God showed up; He helped me in my unbelief and I received what I was waiting for all that time.  

This morning, I want you to know that God who began the good work within you will keep right on helping you grow in His grace until His task within you is finally finished on that day when Jesus Christ returns, Philippians 1:6. I want to encourage you to be strong in the Lord and know that you can do all things through Christ who strengthens you.

The Lord will help you accomplish everything you want to do this year. It doesn't matter if those things may involve a lot of money; or will take long time to be accomplished. The Lord will give you all the strength you need that you may do everything according to His will. You are not alone; God, who has started something in you, be sure that He will finish it. Continue being faithful in prayers knowing that the good Lord is listening and one day He will answer you if you will not lose heart.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Father, give me strength to accomplish everything that I'm needed to do in this year. Help me to live the life worth my calling in Christ Jesus my Lord and my Savior. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment